To all of our valued customers, friends, and neighbors,
We are happy to announce that we are now OPEN for in- store shopping!
We are following the guidelines set forth by L.A. County. What this means:
- Please use the back entrance only. When you arrive, give us a call or ring the bell so that we can let you in.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in the store at any one time.
- Everyone who enters the store must be properly wearing a mask or facial covering.
- Please do not come in the store if you feel unwell or are exhibiting any signs of illness such as a cough or fever.
- If you prefer, we are still offering curbside pickup. Please give us a call with your order or place it online. When you arrive in our parking lot, please give us a call and we will bring your order out to you.
We are happy to welcome everyone back. We've certainly missed seeing you! We want to thank you again for your continued support, especially during these unprecented times and to let you know how much we appreciate all of the kind notes and well wishes. Let's all do our part to keep everyone safe and healthy as we move forward together.
The Train Shack Crew,
Mindy, Brian, Tod, Jeff, Jon, Mike, and Gary